Monday, September 3, 2012

Fun Weekend

This is a picture of us with the missionaries.  I didnt know if you guys had seen it.  My camera battery was dead all weekend so I wasnt able to take any pictures :( but I thought you guys might like to see this one :)
I have been having fun I miss you a lot.  I am so happy when I get to talk to you on  the phone and when I read your comments on the blog.  We went to the church here in Sweden this weekend.  They did the lessons in Swedish and someone in the back translated in English so I could understand.  They gave me a little earphone so I could hear in English.  It was fun!  I got each of you a present I will give it to you when I get back on the 18th.


Jackson,

Hey you.  So you enjoy school lunches... Doritos, sandwiches, and little oranges, mmmmm, that does sound yummy.  I have been missing Doritos they dont have them here.  They have other kinds of chips tho... but no Doritos.  I told Roger the other day, I want Doritos and you dont have any here :)

Wow you plaied the violin.  That is awesome.  Is that something you are interested in learning to do?  Why did you play the violin?  How is practicing the piano going.  You are probably ready for another lesson.  I am excited to give you a lesson and hear how much you have improved when I get home.  Mommy will still give you allowance but you have to do your chores and be good for grandma and daddy and practice your piano, and do your homework.

Im proud of you it sounds like you are doing very well in school earning points and everything.  I am glad you are making friends too.  Who are your friends?

Thank you for taking care of Gizmo for me.  I bet he is so glad to have you there.  I love you and miss you so much.

Heidi,

Hey Beautiful!  How are you doing.  I love you and miss you too.  I love hearing about the fun things you are doing.  Im glad you are going to get to stay with daddy you will have a lot of fun.  Playing with your cousins and going to pre-school.  You are getting so big. 

So you want to be Super Girl for Halloween.  That sounds great!  You would be a wonderful Super Girl. 

I wish I could go to the fair with you guys.  I love Peach Days.  You will have to tell me all about it when you get home!

2 comments:

  1. Jacksons says, "we played the violin just for fun. Piano practice is going good. I don't know my friends' names. Some of them are boys and some are girls. We like to kick the ball back and forth during recess. What have you been doing? Today we're going swimming, we are going to make cinnamon rolls and pizza, and buy new shoes for school and some for Heidi. We love your presents and letters. We want to talk to you today! I'm going to go to your house tonight. I rode on a four-wheeler last night. We went to the mud race on Saturday. Heidi didn't go. I played with my cousins. I love you and I miss you. Have a good time in Sweden!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi's says, "Mommy, last night we rode on the four-wheeler and saw and fed a horse. It was big! I fed it grain and sugar out of my hand. It was kindof scary and kindof fun. I opened my frog shower hat today. I put it on and hopped around like a froggie! Yesterday we watched Veggie Tales. We went to church yesterday, too. I opened one of your letters, too. I like to eat candy. Love you, Mom! Come home soon. Bye. Love you.

    ReplyDelete