Thursday, September 6, 2012

A walk to the ocean!


I decided the blog needed a new look.  What do you think?  Do you like the fishies I put over too the right side?  They follow the mouse.

The Ocean, itsnt it beautiful!  I love to go watch the boats and hear the ocean waves.  The houses that are by the ocean are very expensive to live in.  Our neighboors have a boat and they want to take us out on the ocean next week if it isnt too cold and windy.  It is startting to get cooler here.  Is it starting to get cooler in Utah?


 There are so many boats along the docks
These are little places people rent to store their fishing gear in.

 Here is some different pictures of the houses. They have so many different looking homes. Look at this one... it is all glass windows along the whole side of the house.  Looking out over the ocean all the time.  I think I would feel like I were living in a fishbowl!



This one is pretty cool too do you see how it has that top part that is all glass. I like the ivy climbing up the house too.

 
Can you spot something else different about the houses here?  Look at the ladder on the roof.  All the homes have that on the roof so that someone can come check the chimney every year before they start building fires in the fireplace. 
 
 
This tall water tower looks like a ufo from outer space.



Heidi,

The statue is a man on a horse.  Do you see the horse jumping out of the water?  It is kindof hard to see.  I will try to get a picture of it up close.  You are right every thing is very very green over here.  That is because it is much more humid.  Humidity means there is water in the air.  Utah and Idaho are very dry and here there is a lot more water.  Yes they drive on the same side of the road as us.  It is only England that drives on the wrong side of the road.  :)  The pastry tasted like a very yummy crasaunt with strawberries and sugar.  It didnt really taste like a donut.  I love you and look forward to talking to you.  When I get home would you like me to give you another piano lesson?  Big hug and kiss from mommy.
 
Jackson,
 
I am sorry that your paragraph got erased that must be very frustrating.  It dosnt matter if you want to respond on the blog or email me either way I will get it and I love hearing from you.  I am so proud of you going to school and being so big and tough.  I am so happy you are still practicing your piano.  I am so excited to hear you play when I get back.  I am having a lot of fun and spending a lot of time resting.  I think I am getting a little head cold so I have been just resting today.  Rogers mom and dad are actually in the USA now.  That is kind of funny that they came to America around the same time I came to visit Sweden.  I didnt get to see Roland but I saw Anki earlier in my trip and she is doing very well.  She was very excited to come to the USA.  They are going to go on a road trip.  She said to tell you and Heidi hi.  I probably forgot to tell you tho. I love you and miss you.  Hugs and Kisses from mommy.
 

1 comment:

  1. Heidi says, "The fish follow my mouse! They're fun! I like the houses. I wouldn't want to live in a house made out of glass. I love you. Goodbye."

    ReplyDelete