Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A little walk

Hi kiddos!  I love hearing about the things you did and are doing.  Thank you for the messages.  I am glad you like the presents and the notes.  I miss you too and love you very much.  I loved looking at the pictures of Jackson and Daddy at the mud race too.  It looks like a lot of fun and a lot of mess ;)

I went for a walk today. I went to a lot of little stores and parks. There is a lot to see and do very close to where I am. I took some pictures while I was out and wanted to show you what its like here.

Look at the baby ducks huddled close to their mommy.  They are so cute!  The ducks dont run away because they are used to getting fed bread. I wished I had some bread crumbs for them.





 
And this is just me being goofy at the park...
This park has a little cafe and a lot of fountains trees and pretty flowers.  There are also a lot of different walkways.  It is very green and pretty.


Instead of having a lot of stop signs they have round abouts.  Do you see where the road goes around in a circle? It is kind of confusing for me when I am trying to drive because I am not used to it.  But it is kinda fun too.  I like how they always have flowers and bushes and trees in the middle of the round abouts.  It would be funny to just drive around and around in circles until you get dizzy!
There is a lot of really cool looking buildings.  They can be very very old sometimes.  I thought this building looked really cool.  Down in the common area they are selling fruits and veggies and there is a big fountain.
 
 
Do you see the bird perched on top of the lamp post?


Here are some more pictures of Landskrona and some of the cool buildings.



 While I was walking around bells started playing from a church.  I thought you might like to hear them.


mmmmmmm - ok I really enjoied stopping at a little bakery and getting this... it was so yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi says, "What is that a statue of? Everything looks so green! :) ;) Does that taste like a donut? Do they drive on the same side of the road as us? I like the videos! Goodbye, talk to you soon!"

    ReplyDelete